11.10.2008

New Zealand/Australia Armageddon Expo

(but don't miss the new signing info at the end of the post!!)


Those were the best conventions ever! Hello new visitors, and hello to Craig and I-Hua!

What a whirlwind these last couple of weeks have been. It was nice to meet all of you. I hope it isn't too long before we're able to visit again.

I wanted to share some of the drawings I made for the fine folks on the other side of the planet, but first I'll start with the photo of myself and Craig. It was nice to see you in person, Craig!



Craig got one of the little print sets I like to make. Usually before a signing or convention I'll post about where I'll be and ask for commenters to let me know if they plan to attend (so I can bring something for them), but please comment before the convention/signing so I have time to gather things for you!

I only took a picture of a couple drawings from the New Zealand Armageddon Expo...







Both conventions were really busy. They passed by in a blur. Here are a few things that kept me occupied through the Australian Armageddon Expo...










That last one was for Trevor Wood (artist for Sawbones).

...and here's a Koala picture for good measure!





There's a signing for the Michael Turner Tribute Book at Golden Apple this November 15 at 1~5PM. Post a comment no later than Nov. 14 so I can make you something nice, but I'll post again before we leave to be sure to catch everyone.


That's about it for now. Time to wrap up Shrugged #8!

1 Comments:

Blogger jester said...

awwwww.. I want a koala bear!!! except I don't want to feed it or have to care for it. Actually, The picture of it will do. hehe :)

November 11, 2008 at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home